Comment Restrictions

To avoid disappointment , please refer to the restrictions at the bottom of the page before commenting on blog posts.

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Breaking News ! Glenmore has opened up a new location !

OUR NEW LOCATION IS OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS !

 I will be keeping this blog open for announcements on new posts but all my adult spanking cartoons , comics and stories can now be found at :

https://www.patreon.com/glenmoretales

There are over 500 posts in the new site , some with new or improved artwork that was never featured on this blog so please head over there and check it out. 

- OVER 250 ADULT SPANKING CARTOONS

- MORE THAN 100 ADULT SPANKING COMICS 

- OVER 150 ADULT SPANKING STORIES

The catch is , that the spanking material at the new site is  no longer be free and you will need to become a Patron of Glenmore Spanking to enjoy it. 

<a href="https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=58591982" data-patreon-widget-type="become-patron-button">Become a Patron!</a><script async src="https://c6.patreon.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js"></script>

(I figured having spent so much time and effort creating all this work for others to enjoy , I might as well try to make a little profit from it by asking for a modest fee , but I think you will find it is worth it.)

There will be regular updates and I will be posting at least 2 adult spanking cartoons , comics or stories each month at the new site for you to enjoy .

Please spread the word to other spankos and I hope to hear from you at the new location. As usual , I will answer all posts and questions for you.

In the meantime , enjoy the attached 'teasers' with some samples of what you can find at https://www.patreon.com/glenmoretales

Enjoy the new site. 

Glenmore




2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this venture. I never could quite get to a point where I wanted to charge, even though I did want to go private, but even then it would be free to those who participate at least somewhat actively. I do hope you'll keep this blog open and free, even if you only post occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured I would give this a try to see how it goes KD.
      If the pay site is a bust , that will be it for me and everything will be removed..
      I will keep this site open until then , but Al, new work will be at the pay site.
      I didn't realize I had so much material until I started transferring it.!

      Delete