Comment Restrictions

To avoid disappointment , please refer to the restrictions at the bottom of the page before commenting on blog posts.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Spanking Threats for Strict Wives


   A strict wife knows that an implied spanking threat made at the right time will make her naughty husband smarten up fast. Here area few of my favourites......   

Judging by the smile on her face and the look of anguish on his , she is looking forward to administering some well deserved discipline once she gets him home.Meanwhile her threat will ensure he is on his best behaviour for the rest of the evening!                                            


His upturned hands and defensive posture show that he knows exactly what she means and is already pleading for leniency. However , based on her demeanour she is in no mood to be lenient with him and that 'discussion' will be taking place very soon - with him bare bottomed over her lap!


This strict wife has already made the decision to administer some well deserved discipline and her palm on his chest and wagging finger warn him that he best not argue or he will only get it worse!
By the look on his face he has already accepted her decision.

This lady rolls up her sleeve to get down to some serious business. Her threat lets him know that this spanking is going to really hurt!

There is that wagging finger again and the classic hand on hip pose to let him know he is in big trouble.
This is one husband who will be eating breakfast standing up and will not criticize her cooking again!


The bath brush is one of the most potent weapons in a strict wife's arsenal and the mere sight of it will have him trembling before her.
This wife makes it clear to her errant husband exactly which part of his anatomy will be feeling its wrath!

Sometimes with company or family around a well earned spanking will have to wait.
However , a strict wife will still make a point of announcing to him in front of others that he will be dealt with after they have left.

Some husbands just  never learn. It would appear his wife has warned him he was on thin ice but still he persisted leaving her with no choice but to dispense the stern discipline he talked himself into.
The playful smirk on her face indicates she is really going to enjoy it.

Looks like he has been giving her attitude all day and now he will be singing another tune.
Most likely a tune with lots of "OW's" and "OUCHES" with his strict wife accompanying him with a hairbrush or paddle percussion!
Afterwards expect him to perform a classic 'spanking jig' for her amusement!

The look of pain on his face shows that he will do anything to avoid a session with her dreaded hairbrush - and she knows it!


Now that she has given him what he deserved and has his full attention she is giving him the opportunity to redeem himself ....but not before she  has some fun teasing him about the sore backside she just gave him!
Perhaps she will relent and permit him a pillow?

25 comments:

  1. The last picture, that is me rubbing, my wife still with brush, sometimes it means have you learned your lesson, or if I really messed up, she is not done, meaning a trip to the bedroom, private, has her favorite spanking chair, my bottom is the best position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 'conversation' certainly takes on a different tone after she has administered a spanking and keeps the hairbrush close at hand during the discussion.

      Delete
  2. That "just wait until I get you home" hits home for sure. There were times when even after a warning I couldn't help letting the bad behavior slip out. When she then said something like that I knew it was too late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .....then for the rest of the evening you are dreading what will happen once she does get you home!

      Delete
  3. There were times when even after a warning I couldn't help letting the bad behaviors eeek out. When I heard some version of "just wait until I get you home" I knew it was too late. Excellent behavior from then on made no difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe our stubborn male pride is the reason we often do not heed her initial warning and perhaps the hope she will forget our poor behaviour by the time we get home.

      Delete
  4. For my wife, the spanking threat is in itself potent form of control, even though she doesn’t always follow through. If I am being stubborn or argumentative, she will say, “Do I have to take your pants down?” That immediately puts me into a state of meek, blushing compliance, so that she doesn’t have to do it. Weirdly, I never say “Yes” because that would seem disrespectful. “Just wait until we get home!” is a potent threat in public because I’m always embarrassed (and aroused) at the thought that someone might have overheard. She may or may not follow through when we get home, and I am not allowed to remind her. I think she knows that keeping me in a state of suspense indefinitely is a powerful form of psychological control. Sometimes she will make impossible threats. For example, if I argue or show bad attitude when we are outside, she might say, “Do I have to take your pants down and spank you right here? Don’t think that I won’t do it! I don’t care who sees!” We both know she can’t follow through on that one because we would likely get arrested, but that she even makes such a threat gives me a rush of vicarious humiliation and submissiveness. Often she will give that threat a realistic feel by reinforcing it with a smack to the seat of the pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I firmly believe our ladies quite enjoy delivering spanking threats , especially if others are present.It is a powerful tool for them.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. I think they know that it really pushes our buttons. One time my wife spanked me before one of her girlfriends came over for dinner, and she left the spanking paddle sitting on the ottoman in the living room while I prepared dinner. As the time of her friend’s arrival approached, I asked nervously, “Aren’t you going to put that thing away?” She teased me that she hadn’t yet made up her mind. When the doorbell rang and the paddle was still on display, my heart was racing. At the last minute my wife said, “I guess you should put the paddle away.”” I scurried to hide it in the bedroom while my wife answered the door. When her friend made her habitual joke about how “well trained” I am because I was wearing an apron, my wife smirked and winked at me.

      Delete
    3. That was a close call for you!

      Delete
  5. Spanking threats are great, especially when they're in public and in front of smirking witnesses! Some of my favorites apart from those above are:
    'You need a good hiding my boy!'
    'The only but(t) in this conversation is a spanked one!'
    'When I'm finished with you young man, you won't sit down for a week!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A 'public' warning will smarten us up fast and she knows it!

      Delete
  6. My girlfriend also smacks me on the seat of my pants when she is annoyed with me. Usually it is not just one smack but several very firm smacks. She often does it in front of other women. I think she likes to show that she is in control.
    richard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A public smack sends her message across very effectively and shocks us to behave.

      Delete
    2. One swat in public works like dozens at home!

      Delete
  7. One of the most humbling scenarios is the threat out in public of "Wait till I get you home!" or "We'll deal with this later!" Even if no one else hears, it immediately puts you back on your heels and probably results in a tense (but quiet) ride home. The other is the experience of hosting a dinner or party and your angry wife saying "We'll talk about this later!" while giving you "the look" in front of the guests. You are not sure if any of the guests understands exactly, but you suspect that some might. It creates some nervous banter at the door when the guests are leaving, but you're likely concentrating on the fact that the upcoming "talk" might not be so pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I receive the "later" threats fairly often....including last night!
      Would like to think she's forgotten but I'm sure she hasn't.....

      Delete
  8. I've always had a bad habit that many of us men have but aren't even aware of. I will sometimes interject myself into my wife's explanations of things to other people. That has always annoyed her. Not too long ago I made that mistake when another couple, very old friends, were there. Well, my wife decided enough was enough, and she tore a strip off me in a loud angry voice, which caused me to blush profusely and our friends' jaws to drop in surprise. Her anger was so intense, and my shame was so visible, that I felt as though I was being verbally spanked in public. After our friends left, I got the worst strapping she has ever given me, and it felt like a repetition of the verbal spanking she had given me in public. She said, "Don't you ever, ever, speak over me again" as she punished me. That lesson is now seared into my mind. I am very careful not to repeat that mistake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes a verbal chastisement can be worse than a physical one, especially in front of others.

      Delete
  9. Sometimes the verbal chastisement does not just take place in front of others but actually comes from them. Some years ago I was waiting to pay in a supermarket. There was a young couple before me in the line. The young man said something which I couldn't make out. Whatever it was, it seemed to displease his girlfriend. The cashier, who was a middle-aged woman said to her in a loud voice: "He is a naughty boy, you should smack his bottom!" Unfortunately she didn't take her advice. It made me wonder about the cashier though, perhaps she was in the habit of smacking her husband's bottom!
    richard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always takes me by surprise when you hear a public spanking comment like that.

      Delete
  10. It certainly does. By the way, you said you were threatened with a spanking yourself a couple of days ago. Did she forget it the next day in the end?
    richard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two days have passed and we have been busy so it looks like she will let this one go. She made her point very clearly when it happened.

      Delete
  11. It's rare,rare, rare that I use the word spank or similar threats in public. I have been pushed far enough and long enough to break that rule. Once in front of one of my oldest friends that I used to work with but don't see that often, I snapped at my Husband, "One more word about that and I promise I'll pull you over my knee as soon as we get home!" I think it silenced all of us and I realized what I'd said. I tried to cover it some by saying 'You act just like a child sometimes maybe I should treat you like one.'
    He straightened up quick.
    Another time was in front of an Aunt I snapped at Hubby, she responded and I answered 'He needs a good spanking is what he needs!'
    Now in front of strangers further from home I'm more verbal when needed. Wait staff or cashiers have been right there when I flat out told my husband 'As soon as we get back...you're going across my knee!" It was evident I was upset, I didn't make a joke or make light of it in anyway. I meant it,said and followed through! JW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serves him right JW. hen this happens I wonder if the others present think it is a joke or if you are really going to spank him? I think his reaction of blushing and remaining silent gives it away though!

      Delete