Monday, September 21, 2015

The Couples Swap - A Spanking Story......Part 1

"You want to do WHAT?" Ken almost choked on his wine and looked incredulously at his wife of 26 years , Ellie.
The diminutive redhead gave him that familiar impish look and casually took another sip of her wine before replying.
" Anna and I are interested in a swap....you know...a wife swap....Anna and you would be a couple and Jack and I would be a couple!" she repeated.


A myriad of thoughts spun through Ken's mind as he absorbed what his wife had just said.
The thought of bedding voluptuous brunette Anna was exciting , but he didn't care for her outspoken behaviour , and was not comfortable with sharing his cute wife Ellie with his best friend Jack.


"B...BUT...WHY?" was all he could utter as a response.
Ellie chuckled at her husband's obvious discomfort with the subject.
"It will add a little spice and the variety will be good for our marriage...lots of couples are doing it these days ....and besides , it's only for a weekend not a lifetime!" she elaborated.


Meanwhile , Anna had received a very contrasting response to her proposal from her husband Jack.
"So that's what you naughty little minxes talk about?" he cackled.
Jack often fantasized about making mad , passionate love to his friends pretty little wife and now she was being offered to him on a platter.
"I take it you have no objection then?" Anna asked.


With agreement in principle reached the two couples met that weekend to discuss details.
There was a sexual tension present in the room as the four friends eyed each other in an entirely different light.


Over a couple of bottles of wine , the 'terms' of their arrangement were proposed , discussed , modified and agreed.
Lawyer Anna drafted the agreement and read it aloud before each of them signed.
The 'arrangement' was a one time occurrence and was scheduled to begin on Friday evening and end on Sunday morning when the four would meet at a restaurant for breakfast.
Ken would drop off Ellie to stay with Jack and would drive Anna to stay at his place.
For the entire weekend they would have the same rights and privileges of a truly married couple with the full consent of their spouse.
There was a confidentiality clause that the activities of the weekend would not be discussed and no questions would be asked.


By this time , Ken's initial doubts had faded , especially as his eyes drank in the sight of Anna's glorious derrierre clad in form fitting yoga pants which left little to the imagination.
She had intentionally made a special effort to show off her formidable feminine charms to  her new 'husband; . just in case he had any lingering doubts.


Likewise , Ellie had dressed for the occasion in a low cut top which gave Jack an intriguing glimpse of cleavage at every opportunity.
She wore a short , schoolgirl style skirt with heels to show of her shapely , tanned legs and round bottom.


It was agreed to conclude the evening with a 30 minute , face-to-face , private meeting between the new couples to avoid any awkwardness on the first night.
Jack and Ellie nestled together on the upstairs sofa while Anna and Ken used the downstairs family room.


They all felt as excited as teenagers on a first date and acted accordingly.
They laughed , touched , flirted and teased each other and as time progressed moved closer together.
In fact , so close that Ellie was sitting on Jack's lap with her legs crossed seductively.
She pouted her full lips at Jack , "I should warn you Jack that I can be quite headstrong and sassy . You'll find me to be quite a handful I'm afraid...."


Jack smiled and felt the erection he was trying vainly to conceal grow bigger.
"Don't worry Ellie....women don't come any more headstrong and sassy than Anna so I know exactly how to deal with that sort of behaviour." he replied confidently.


Ellie sat up and feigned surprise.
"Oh Yea? How?"
Jack looked at her sternly , "You'll find yourself over my knee getting your bare bottom warmed Missie!" he replied.
Ellie's face flushed , her heart pounded and she could feel the moistening between her legs.


"You would dare!"she exclaimed in an exaggerated tone.
Jack raised a brow , "Don't tell me Ken has never spanked you before?"
"Never!" Ellie replied excitedly.
"Well that's going to change under your new husband !" he told her firmly.


Downstairs , the 'discussions' between Anna and Ken were just as hot.
They were now snuggled cosily together on a loveseat that was way too small to hold them both comfortably.
Anna flicked her head to spill her long dark mane back and placed her legs on her new husband's lap.
"I like foot massages!" she announced curtly , a warning tone in her voice.
Ken began to tentatively massage Anna's feet.
"I had some ideas of things we could do on the weekend...I thought...." he began but Anna waved a finger for him to stop.


"I prefer to be more spontaneous Ken ....but more importantly I do not appreciate you telling me what to do or planning our weekend for us!" she said firmly.
Anna's boldness surprised Ken who was temporarily dumbfounded.
"Er ....um ....sorry Anna ....I guess I'm so used to planning everything with Ellie that I..."
Anna waved her hand imperiously to silence him again.


"You can save your apologies for this weekend when I can deal with you properly!" she said.
"Deal with me ?" Ken asked quizzically.
Anna gave him a look which expressed her displeasure that he had stopped massaging her feet.
"I have my ways of dealing with men who are disrespectful....." she began, " Tell me Ken, Does Ellie have a nice big hairbrush at home or should I pack my own?"


Ken resumed the foot massage , "Bring whatever you need for your hair Anna." he replied naively.
Anna laughed.
"It's not for my hair silly....I have a nice big heavy brush that I reserve exclusively for blistering Jack's backside when he needs it....which is more often than you would think!"
Ken's face flushed.
"You're not serious!" he exclaimed.
"Oh yes I am and I fully expect to have you bare-assed and over my lap for a well deserved walloping before the weekend is over mister!" she replied nonchalantly.













2 comments:

  1. Great start! Don't tease us too long;)
    Tomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start?Sorry Tomas that's the story, the rest is up to the reader's imagination.......

    ReplyDelete