Monday, March 2, 2015

The Paddled Pie-makers - MF /FM Spanking Story



Kate had been acting up all week and knew she was in for a long overdue spanking.
Interestingly , her sassiness and poor manners always occurred when her best friend and neighbour Jo was present.

The first time I decided to let it go , not wanting to embarrass her in front of our friend , but I made sure to give Kate a look she recognized.
However , when her poor behaviour persisted , I scolded her with Jo present , making sure my spanking threats were veiled ones , and stopping short of mentioning the ‘S’ word but Kate knew what I meant .
Jo was very curious but neither Kate or I elaborated on her questions.

Last Friday I arrived home from work to find Kate and Jo arm deep in dough making apple pies together.
Beside them was an empty bottle of wine which I was quite sure was not part of the recipe.
Their rosy cheeks and demeanour confirmed both ladies were quite tipsy.

I put my arms around Kate, hugging her from behind as she stood at the counter with her hands in a bowl of flour while Jo sat at the table observing.
“Making pies are we?” I asked , admittedly a stupid question.
Kate’s eye glinted at yet another opportunity to demonstrate her sassiness in front of Jo and test my resolve. 
“DUH? What does it look like Mr Obvious!” she cheekily replied , sending Jo into a fit of girlish giggles.

This time I had to act.
Taking her by surprise , I delivered a hard swat to the seat of Kate’s jeans.
She let out a yelp and bucked forward.
“OW THAT STUNG!” she squealed.
“That’s just a sample of what you’re going to get once Jo leaves!” I warned.

Jo immediately responded with an impish grin.
“Oh please go ahead…don’t let me get in the way of a little domestic discipline?” she said excitedly.
I looked over at her .
“Actually Jo it’s best that I wait until we’re alone…she’s getting it on the bare bottom so it will  be quite noisy!” I declared.
Kate’s face flushed and Jo looked surprised.

“A darn good spanking wouldn’t do you any harm you know…... Norm needs to give you exactly what Kate’s getting!” I added.
This time it was Jo’s turn to blush and for once she was speechless.

I turned to Kate.
“You can do that later….off you go to the bedroom. By the time I’m through with you you’ll be happy to be doing something to do that doesn’t involve sitting!”
I gave her behind another hefty swat.
“Off you go now!”
Kate responded with a humble “Yes Sir” and scurried down the hall to the bedroom , rubbing the seat of her jeans.
I turned to Jo.
“Please excuse us!” I grinned , rolling up my sleeves.

Kate was in such a frenzy for a spanking she was already stark naked by the time I had retrieved the hairbrush and literally leapt over my lap.
As usual , I started her off with a brisk hand-spanking to warm up her bottom and ready it for the harshness of the brush.
Knowing we had a captive audience listening in I made a point of turning up the volume , cupping my palm to make sure each spank was extra loud and raising my voice to scold Kate as I spanked.
My wife was never the type to take a spanking quietly so she was soon howling like a banshee to add to the cacophony!
Then when the hairbrush was introduced , the gunshot like spanks sounded a lot worse than they really were and must have terrified poor Jo.

I’m not sure how long Jo remained in the kitchen listening to me blistering Kate’s bare bottom  , but by the time I returned to the kitchen she was gone.
While Kate stood in the corner with her chastised red cheeks on display , the phone rang.
It was Jo’s husband Norm.
“I hear our two gals have been kind of sassy this week?” Norm said when he heard my voice.
I laughed.
“That's right Norm , but I can tell you that one of them is a real sore , sorry gal right now !” I said.
“Make that two! ” Norm replied , "The pair of them are going to have trouble sitting at the Restaurant tonight!”.

Norm went on to tell me that Jo actually told him that I was spanking Kate and that she needed the same . so Norm gladly obliged.
I also found out that Jo was not as naive as I thought and that Norm warmed her bottom regularly !

Friday nights were a regular night out for Jo ,Norm , Kate and myself but this one was especially memorable.
The spankings had added a little spice , and Norm and I made sure to tease the girls about it all evening.
 Jo and Kate both wore red dresses that of a similar style and we teased them that it wasn’t just their dresses that were red and matching !
Of course our naughty girls turned up the heat by revealing that their bottoms were so tender neither of them were wearing panties !
It was cute to watch the two of them squirm on their tender bottoms over dinner ,especially knowing they were bare underneath.

We returned to our place after dinner and the girls stood rubbing their bottoms as they made the coffee and confirmed they were indeed sans panties.
Norm studied the still unfinished pies and a mischievious grin spread over his face.
“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” he asked me.

A few minutes later , Norm and I sat at the table drinking our coffee watching Kate and Jo stand at  the counter finishing the pies.
We had them hike up their skirts to display their nakedness from the waist down .
It was quite a sight to see their shapely , still red,  matching bottoms wiggling and  glowing before us as they finished the pies.



The view was even better when the ladies bent seductively forward to place the pies in the oven giving their delectable bottoms a teasing little jiggle as they did so.
Kate pouted and rubbed her rear.
“I don’t know about you Jo but my butt feels as hot as that oven!”she remarked.
“Yea mine too ! Why don’t you guys put some cold cream on them while the pies are cooking?” Jo added.

Norm and I looked at each other in wonder that this was really happening ,  as Kate fetched  the cold cream and handed it to us.
“I guess it’s time for us naughty girls to go back over your laps guys ?” Kate winked seductively.
Norm and I needed no encouragement , and eagerly patted our laps.

Kate and Jo looked at each other impishly  , then Jo walked over to me and laid over my lap while Kate  draped herself over a surprised Norm.
For a brief moment we were unsure how to proceed.
“Well ? What are you two waiting for? “ Kate chirped.
“Yea ..Don’t you see our bottoms need attention?” Jo added.



I stared at the stunning curves of Jo’s red rear and her long shapely legs , which she opened slightly to show a glistening wetness  .
“They certainly do…they certainly do…” Norm and I agreed.

Swapping partners had always been on our minds , and giving our ladies a red bottom made us all hot enough to actually make it happen.
As I rubbed the cream into Jo's hot cheeks she squirmed and teased , allowing my fingers to slip inside her thighs.
Beside me I could hear Kate's familiar moaning and knew exactly what it meant.

Kate and Norm soon retreated to our main bedroom , and I carried Jo off to the spare room .
The passion was uncontrollable and the lovemaking was a passionate , fiery marathon.
In fact we were all so tired that we slept late the next day.

By the time Norm and I rose  , Kate and Jo greeted us in the kitchen tapping  large wooden spoons against their palms.
The smell of smoke and burnt foot filled our nostrils.
We had forgotten about the pies in the oven and they were burned to a crisp.
Luckily the oven had shut off automatically to prevent a fire -  but not before making a holy mess.

"This is all your fault for making us finish those pies and then distracting us like that. So you guys are going to clean up the mess ....but you'll be doing it OUR way!" Kate announced.
It had been Norm and I who suggested the girsls finish the pies so we were guilty as charged.
"Your way?" I asked.
“Yes..you can wear these and nothing else !” Jo grinned , handing Norm and I  kitchen aprons and rubber gloves !

The girls chuckled at the sight of their two men clad in the ridiculous outfits , made even more funny by our enormous erections hiding behind the aprons.
Norm began scrubbing charcoal off the pie plates,  while I scraped the burn marks off the oven.
“After all the work we put into those pies , you two made us burn them. Boy are you gonna get it !” Jo warned.
“But it wasn’t just us that forgot about them…you….OW!”Norm protested and stopped  when Jo snapped the spoon across the seat of her husband'ss bare backside .
"OOOW! That hurt Jo!".
“Really ? Just wait until you get the rest Mister!” his wife replied.
"What do you mean ?" he asked.
"I mean your butt is going to be wearing the marks of this spoon for a week!"
“That goes for you too!” Kate added., pointing a finger at me.

For a humiliating 15 minutes , Norm and I worked bare-assed in the kitchen as the girls supervised .
The whole time they menacingly tapped those wooden spoons against their palms , occasionally snapping it against our butt if the task was not done to their satisfaction.



 Kate and Jo inspected our work as we stood to attention, our erections still tenting behind our aprons.
"I think our houseboys are a little excited Jo." Kate chuckled .

Our two ladies stood in front of us with arms folded until Jo finally spoke.
"Here's how it's going down boys. One of you bends over the counter and the other goes over the knee for 5 solid minutes each with the spoon."
Kate continued, "....then you're going to switch places for another 5 minutes ..this time with these nice big spatulas!"
Norm and I gulped as we eyed the two large spatulas on the counter.

Jo and Kate beamed confidently , thoroughly enjoying their power trip.
We learned they were far from finished.
"Then for teasing us last night , we want both of you ass -up over the couch for a good sound strapping!" Kate added.
A thick , two-tailed leather thong was already draped over the back of the couch in the living room.

Kate pulled out a kitchen chair and sat down.
To my surprise , she curled a finger at Norm , not me !

 "OK Norm....let's have you!" she declared , patting her lap.
Norm's jaw dropped as low as mine.

Meanwhile , Jo stared at me and pointed to the counter.
"Bend over....elbows on the counter." she ordered.
We were switching again but this time for a different reason.
I had made love to this woman all night - and now she was going to paddle me!

Trying to disguise my growing erection , I leaned over the counter while Norm happily placed himself over my wife's awaiting lap.
As I waited for my punishment to begin , Kate was already snapping the spoon against poor Norm's behind with venom.By the sound of it she was holding nothing back.

Seconds later there was a loud crack when Jo's spoon connected with my  left cheek.
"YAAWW!" I howled . The blow really stung but she followed up quickly with a series of rapidfire licks that had me dancing and howling.

 The sound of the spoons snapping against our backsides filled the room for a full 5 minutes  , until the stove timer rang  to signal the end of the first session.
The girls laughed when Norm and I hopped around the room , rubbing our rears.
5 minutes may not seem like a long time but those spoons really stung and the girls must have delivered dozens of licks in the short period.

The ladies ordered us to change positions.
Our erections had subsided somewhat ,but I noticed a revival in mine as I placed myself over Jo's shapely , silky thighs.
She opened them slightly to let my erection slide in and then clamped them shut.
I could see Norm bent over the counter and his ass looked like a real mess and mine felt the same.

The ladies proceeded to let their spatulas dance all over our backsides .
It was a larger , flatter surface and it stung like the dickens , especially when Jo began aiming exclusively for my thighs.
This 5 minute session seemed to never end and when the buzzer finally sounded , both our rear ends were well and truly sizzled.

Our dignity completely gone now , Norm and I performed another ridiculous spanking dance , more frantically this time , as Jo and Kate looked on in amusement.
When we finally regained some composure , the ladies were waiting for us at the couch , taking turns swinging the strap.
"Let's have you gentlemen....asses  up over the couch ....time for the grand finale!" Kate giggled.

Kate and Jo took turns delivering a series of 12 licks each with the leather strap on our already swollen behinds.
The standing position really allowed them to swing the strap hard and we were soon howling and begging for mercy.
They continued until each had delivered 3 sets leaving our backsides red and raw.

We were then dispatched to stand in the corner for 10 minutes as our wives sat back and enjoyed a coffee.
When we finally were given permission to come out , our fading erections returned once again at the sight of Jo and Kate sitting on the table - naked except for mischievious grins!
This team we went to our traditional partners.
I turned Kate around , bent her over the table and was soon thrusting deep inside her as she urged me on.

Norm hoisted Jo in the air and sat her on the table . She lay back , spread her legs and he leapt on top of her.
Luckily our table was well made and sturdy , although it did hop all over the room leaving skid marks on the floor as it shuddered and bounced around.
Afterwards the four of just lay there naked , trying to catch our breath until Norm finally spoke.
"Anybody for breakfast? I'm starving!"

This time it was the girls'  turn to tease and joke at our expense as we squirmed on our seats at Denny's
"The griddle's broken so they asked if they could fry the eggs on your butts !" Jo cackled loud enough for other diners to hear.
"I guess we had that coming ...." I sighed and Norm nodded in agreement.

 





1 comment:

  1. Wow, spanking, swinging AND switching! What a story!

    ReplyDelete